Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Ocean Park with a new friend



I expected Hong Kong to bring me surprises, but I never expected such a nice surprise to come to me. Rita, my dear Rita.



It was so great meeting you, we didn't know each other at all, and already the first day we spent hours talking and talking.



The night in The Peak is one that will be in my memories forever, talking and talking in the night, not even looking at the clock.



You are one great girl...and you know I do care about you, so I am waiting for you in Barcelona, and of course, will see u



again in Hong Kong some day not too far I hope



Here are the pics of another of those great days, Ocean Park, not the queues nor the heat can beat us!!! =P




Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home